Format & Call Letters
Quinte's Classic Rock Station - CJNT- FM
Rock 107's Classic Rock format is rock that stands the test of time, defined by those who came of age in eras from the late 60’s to the 90’s. The music of our youth becomes the cornerstone of the musical heritage of our lifetime.
Classic Rock Artists: Rock 107’s audience grew up on everything from AC/DC, RUSH, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith and many more! If you want the best Classic Rock, and great fun, in Belleville, Trenton, and Prince Edward counties, then listen no further than Rock 107!
Rock 107's Classic Rock format is one of the most powerful performing formats for advertisers today!
Rock 107's listeners love Classic Rock. There are over 30,000,000 persons 12+ living in Canada. More than 3,000,000 people listen to a Classic Rock radio station each week! Classic Rock performs strongly in the 25-54 and 35-64 age demographics.
49% of ROCK 107’s listeners fall into the 25-54 age group.
Household Income & Gender
- 29% of Rock 107 listeners earn a household income of $75,000+ per year.
- 24% of Rock 107 listeners have a household income of $50,000-$74,999 a year.
- 25% of Rock 107 listeners have a household income of $25,000-$49,999.
- 15% of Rock 107 listeners have a household income of $25,000 or less
Rock 107 consumers earn high yearly household incomes.
Rock 107 targets home owners.
Two thirds of ROCK 107’s listeners are homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wall paper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home project(s)
Rock 107 listeners are 33% more likely than the average person in Belleville-Trenton to have shopped at a home improvement store in the past year.
Occupation: Over 17% of Rock 107's listeners are employed as Managers, Owners or Professionals. Another 19% are working in Sales and/or Service occupations.
ROCK 107’s listeners are 78% more likely to be employed as Tradesmen or as Skilled Equipment Operators when compared to Belleville-Trenton’s general population. 76% are working full-time (30+ hours per week) and 42% are college or university educated.
Marital Status: 54% of ROCK 107’s audience are married or living in a common law arrangement, 34% are single or have never married and 7% are widowed, separated or divorced.
Activity: Rock 107 attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, boating, biking, golfing, camping, hiking, and going to the cottage on weekends. These listeners dine out frequently, attend local and regional sporting events and concerts.
Rock 107 has wide demographic appeal with consumers who have huge disposable income!
Education: Classic Rock radio listeners are 49% more likely to have a college/trade post secondary education than the average Canadian. 48% have completed University or College.
Investments: Rock 107 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in real estate, mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Rock 107 Targets Listeners With Purchasing Power
Rock 107 Listeners Are Active Consumers
- Purchase a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, MP3 players, video games, HDTVs, digital video recorders (TiVo) and digital cameras.
- Are big consumers of furniture, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchased fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoy going out to restaurants often every month.
- In the past year purchased men and women's clothing, infant and children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Retail Shopped at in the past year
- Discount/Dollar Stores 74%
- Home Building/Improvement Stores 61%
- Book Stores (incl. downloads) 47%
- Shoe Stores 44%
- Pet Stores 37%
Restaurants (1+ time(s) in the past month) Reach %
- Buffet Style Restaurants 23%
- Bars/Pubs 21%
- Fine Dining Style Restaurants 14%
Activities (participate in sometimes/regularly)
- Hiking/Camping 51%
- Fishing/Hunting 44%
- Golfing 35%
- Boating 22%
- Went on Vacation in the Past Year 55%
- 1-2 Personal Air Flights in the Past Year 33%
- Traveled for Vacation in Own Province 33%
- Traveled for Vacation in Caribbean/Mexico 19%Financials
- Have a Personal Line of Credit 63%
- Have RRSP’s 56%
- Have a Tax Free Savings Account 50%
- Have Mutual Funds 48%
Online activity (past month)
Research Products & Services on a Computer 60%, Listen to Radio via Streaming/app on a computer 23%.
Source:micro+ Numeris Radio Diary Fall 2016 (Sept. 5-Oct. 30, 2016), Belleville-Trenton P12+ who tune into CJTN-FM, Mo-Su 5a-1a
Expose your business to thousands of active customers with Rock 107.
Rock 107's ability to reach consumers anywhere and everywhere gives advertisers an edge over competitors.
88% of Classic Rock listeners tune in while in their vehicle.
70% of Classic Rock listeners tune in at home.
28% of Classic Rock listeners tune in from work.
11% of Classic Rock listeners tune in from other locations.
In the past week, 93% of Rock 107’s tuning audience tuned in to radio. 90% used the internet and 89% watched television.
Radio’s yesterday media exposure (89%) was the highest of all mediums. 84% of Rock 107’s tuning audience are Medium to Heavy users of radio. 74% have streamed a radio station in the past month and 63% have accessed a radio station website in the past month.
Ontario Loves Classic Rock!
Where are Classic Rock/World Class Rock Listeners In Canada?
15% British Columbia
Get more customers and increase profilts with Rock 107
Rock 107 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here